Nature club was formed to generate an awareness among students about the current environmental issues and encourage them to participate in a variety of conservation initiatives. As Nature Club attempts to sensitize, motivate and educate students about environment and conservation, various programs are organized. The club organizes nature study camps, trekking, planting trees,and conducts essay, elocution and quiz competitions to propagate the message among the students. Students also work on collecting and recycling the waste.
- To motivate students to value environment.
- To create awareness about major environmental problems.
- To encourage students to make an Eco-friendly campus
- To observe environmentally important days
- To conduct Field trips and Nature Camp
- To empower students to plant trees.
- To educate students to minimize the usage of plastics.
- To organize various programs like seminars, drawing, exhibition, craft making, quiz,essay writing,elocution etc. regarding various environmental issues.
Report of the Year 2022-23.