CONCESSION TO STUDENTS
1) All students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Kudumbi, Other Backward Communities and Christians converts from them securing admission to the college will be given concession
2) Students belonging to, Scheduled Tribes and Kudumbi community and converts from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be given the following concession
- full fee concession
- A lump sum grant for purchase of books, dress and monthly stipend
3) The Other Backward Communities and Christians converts student will be given full fee concession on production of necessary community and income certificates from the Tahsildars concerned. Students who have produced certificates for concession while studying in the junior class must again produce the certificates in the senior class at the beginning of the academic year and get the concession renewed.
4) All Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribes OEC X’ian convert K.P.C.R and FC, S.E.B.C, O.B.C students should submit their application for full fee concession to the Principal within 15 days from the date of their admission to the college or re-opening of the College as the case may be.
5) Government employees who have joined the College after obtaining the leave for study purpose will not be given concession for a period of leave without allowances.
6) If a Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Kudumbi student who is in receipt of concession from the state Government is awarded scholarship or financial assistance from the Government of India or any other source so much of the amount of such financial assistance from outside source shall be short claimed from the Department of Backward Communities and in the case of the Other Backward Communities and Christian convert students who have been awarded financial assistance from other sources the entire value of concessions received from the State shall be got refunded to the credit of the Department of Scheduled Caste.
(7) Students Aid Fund: Deserving students are giving aid under this scheme
(8) Concession under the Kumara Pillai Commission Report :
Fee concession to Degree and Post graduate students are available under the K.P.C.R. The income limit for degree students is Rs. 1,00,000 and Post graduate students is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.